We are a specialist for strategic and operational tourism marketing and tourism master plans - worldwide.
As an tourism consulting company, IPK develops marketing strategies, marketing plans, tourism forecasts and business development concepts on a regional, national and international level. Our tourism marketing studies are based on qualitative and / or quantitative market research, combined with extensive marketing and tourism know-how.
Tasks and examples of strategic and operational tourism marketing
- Development of basic marketing guidelines
- Defining marketing objectives / forecasts
- Identification of new business / market opportunities
- Selection of priority markets / defining core markets
- Development of competitive market strategies, expansion / penetration strategies
- Image strategy / image study
- Market positioning (USP) / tourism brands
- Product strategies / product development / product re-launch / new products
- Quality improvement programs
- Strategies and measures for sustainable tourism development
- Price strategies / price positioning
- Sales distribution concepts / new sales channels
- Communication strategies / advertising concepts / agency briefing
- Identification of future target groups / defining the core groups
- Recommendations for marketing budgets
For further information about tourism marketing, please do not hesitate to contact us.